This blog is dedicated to the awkward moments, the honest stories of travel.
The time you slipped in the mud on your butt trying to get a sunset photo on a cliff face.
The edits of Instagram, the unfiltered moments where your hat flew off
The time you walked around Rome in your track pants and didn’t take a photo.
The moments we hide from social media and, well, the world. I’m taking these moments and giving them their spotlight.
Travel that’s honestly viewed & told.*
*now with 10 times more sarcasm!
Oh, you don’t know the times I’m talking about? No stress, I’ve got plenty.
- The time 3, yes, 3 bees flew into my face and my hair (???)
- The time I realised I was incredibly unfit
- Travelling via overnight bus and it’s the worst
What you won’t find here:
- Top 10 best eats in XXX
- Wedgie butt bikini photos by the beach
- All the times I ‘found myself’
- Romantic, idyllic views of destinations
What you will find here:
- Awkward, implausible things happening to me (THREE bees, you guys!)
- Bad, bad camera angles and my non-Instagram-aesthetic body
- How to be hungover & still a good tourist
- Awkward language barriers, getting things horribly wrong
- Walking up mountains and it being amazing but also dying because you went a little too hard on guacamole and tortopos
- More sweat
- Probably a few mental breakdowns
- Hairy legs
- and so much more!